30 Prince Street, New York, NY 10012
I've always had a fondness for the Little Cupcake Bakeshop on 30 Prince Street, as it straddles all of my favorite things in the neighborhood (i.e., McNally and Jackson, Cafe Gitane, Sigerson Morrison, Pinkyotto, just to name a few). I can't tell you how many times I've strolled past the cupcake shop and went in for a cup of tea (they actually carry Harney & Sons) and some sweets (during the summer time they serve up a mean gelato in-house), and these days they even carry gluten-free cupcakes! (For the health-conscious mamma in all of us).
- You come here for the cupcakes (obvi), and they have a wide enough variety that you won't go home empty-handed. See here for a full menu
- My personal favorite is actually their old-fashioned Pistachio Icebox cake – I would come in for mini slices for myself, and have catered many parties/BBQs at my pad with this beautiful cake
- They also make a mean Banana Pudding!
- Just enough space for you to roll in with your stroller
- No high chairs, but plenty of seats and I usually opt to leave the monkey in his stroller anyways
- Much like Dominique Ansel, chicks plus babies plus cupcakes = one hot love fest. Just saying.
- Friendly staff and efficient service
- When the weather is nice, you can grab a seat on the benches outside and hang with the kiddos (cupcakes in hand of course!)